Last Updated on June 17, 2022 by Mikebush The Rich Lazy Asshole
You want to know how to get unlimited Google voice numbers to make and receive calls at voice.google.com or via the Google Voice app. This means you can hide your real phone number and stay anonymous.
The possibility of this is still being debated but it is very possible to have multiple Google voice numbers, even on the same device.
As far as I know, anyone can have an unlimited number. You just set them up and they work in the Google Voice app on any device. The commonest solution is to set each number to prefer Wi-Fi and mobile data. You do not even need a carrier or forwarding number.
How to get unlimited Google voice numbers
I have tried the methods in this tutorial with 3 Google voice numbers on my phone and tablet—they work. However, each Google voice number is associated with a different Google account.
Follow the steps below to get unlimited Google voice numbers:
Set Google numbers for call and text
If you create 2 google accounts with 2 different Google voice numbers, you can set both numbers to work separately for calls and texts on the same phone. You would be needing the Hangouts app for this to work.
Link your cell phone number to the first Google voice number. Go to Google Voice and activate Hangouts.
Read also: you can as well create unlimited Gmail
Sign up for the second Google Voice number and skip the phone linking. However, ensure to set it up as forward to “Google Talk”. Go to Settings and switch over to the Legacy Google Voice interface.
Log into Hangouts on your phone, and navigate to the settings for the specific account. Go to the Google Voice section and enable “incoming phone calls” and “incoming messages”.
I tried this with 2 separate Gmail accounts and corresponding Google Voice numbers. I now have a single mobile phone reachable with 3 separate numbers, i.e., 1 carrier provided, and 2 Google Voice.
I tested this method with an Android device. Not sure about Google Voice/Hangouts working on an iPhone.
Buy Google Voice accounts
You do not have to pay for a Google Voice account if you live in the US or Canada. You should get a free Google Voice account.
Read also: free Google Play: how I got them
All you need is an active Google account and an existing non-Google Voice number (any phone number you have). Google uses that number to check if you stay in the U.S. or Canada.
However, if you do not stay in the U.S. or Canada, buying a Google Voice account may be worth it. Many service providers and carders sell Google Voice accounts you can buy on carding forums or the dark web. Some Facebook groups also sell it.
Beware of fake vendors waiting to scam. You want to use the services of an escrow if you decide to get a Google Voice number from a seller via any reputable carding forum.
Create a new GV number with new information
You already know that Google Voice only supports making calls with a Google account in the US and Canada.
Now, whether you stay in the US or Canada or not, you still have a chance to have multiple US phone numbers, thanks to Google Voice.
The tools you need include MAC Address Changer, Residential Proxy, Proxifier, Firefox browser, CCleaner, and an SMS verification provider.
- Mac Address Changer. A MAC Address Changer lets you change (or spoof) the Media Access Control (MAC) address of your Network Interface Card (NIC).
You can change your MAC address with the following steps:
– Start the MAC address changer to show a list of available network adapters.
– Choose an adapter to change the MAC address for the details of your selection.
– Locate the Change MAC Address frame on the Information tab.
– Enter a new MAC address in the field and hit Change Now. Clicking a Random MAC address will also fill a randomly selected MAC address available from the list.
- Residential Proxy. A proxy server exists between your personal computer and the internet, allowing the provision of some services without the user reaching information, websites, etc., without permission.
It serves as a middle man between your computer or local network and larger-scale networks. Residential proxies serve as intermediaries using an IP address an Internet Service Provider (ISP) provides, instead of a data center.
Read also: New Cash App Facebook scamming to watch for
Residential proxy is hard to detect by a Proxy/VPN detector.
To know if you are using a Residential Proxy, check Iphub and ipinfo.io
- Proxifier. Proxifier allows you to configure Residential Proxy. Just download and install it.
- Firefox browser. This is one of the best browsers, though not like Tor, but can be helpful for purposes like carding, creating multiple Google Voice numbers, etc.
- CCleaner. This tool Is good for cleaning your PC to get rid of data that could be used to track or monitor your activities. Since we are dealing with Google here, they will very much try to collect as much data as possible from your computer.
You can install the free version of CCleaner for this tutorial.
- SMS verification Provider. You need a USA non-VoIP phone number provider.
Creating multiple Google Voice numbers
- Change your PC MAC addresses. Follow the steps mentioned above.
- Configure your residential proxy. Use a residential proxy service in the proxifier for this step.
- Disable WebRTC. You need to do the following:
– Type about:config in the address bar and hit Enter.
– Click “I accept the risk!” on the warning screen prompt.
– In the search box under the address bar, enter media.peerconnection.enabled.
– Double-click the search result, so the Value column changes to “false”.
- Use CCleaner to clean your browser.
- Configure your Firefox privacy.
- Install canvas defender. This defender creates a consistent noise that hides your real canvas fingerprint.
- Open a new Gmail or Google account.
- Verify your IP address via Iphub.info/ipinfo.io.
Finally, go ahead and create unlimited Google Voice numbers.
Read also: Home Depot shoplifting: how easy?